Monday, July 18, 2011

Should I get a mac mini or an iPad 2?

Basically, I am a gadget wh0re. I am addicted to buying latest gadgets. I also like Apple because they have the slickest looking products. I am only a teenager and I have to opt for only a summer job because of the businesses around here. the mac mini has power and it is a full desktop. I use my mac every day and I think it is time for an upgrade(Currently owning a much outdated emac). However, it is not as good as the Ipad because I have to buy lots of accessories, and it is more expensive in the first place. It also is not as much of a gaming machine for small games like the ipad. But, it provides a full mac experience. The ipad 2 wins in some ways, such as the portability factor, (which can be good for school) and the ability to play games, etc. However, it is very locked down by apple, and it doesnt provide a full desktop experience. Which device do you think I should buy first?( I will probably buy the other one next year, lol) please try to provide some compelling reasons

No comments:

Post a Comment