Sunday, July 17, 2011

C# (Csharp) tutorials?

Hey! I love programming and did some projects with Visual Basic 2008. I got bored with Basic and figured I'd try C# so I bought this book called "Windows Forms Programming with C#", but it turns out it's a few years old and uses an old version of Visual C# and I really want to learn how to use Visual C# 2010. I've been trying to follow the tutorials and change the code around to work with the 2010 version, but I've been having a tough time so far. It's a great book, besides being outdated and I won't have the chance to buy another book anytime soon and I can't find any decent Visual C# tutorials on the internet. Does anyone know where I can find a good tutorial. I'd really like something that teaches a project step by step and explains things as it goes along. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment