Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Trying to help my friend pick a laptop?

Okay so I'm helping my friend pick a laptop (his desktop computer sucks) and he wants a laptop, his budget is $300-$700 bucks... (big gap in between lol) and for some reason he does not like HP, (idk why I think HP's pretty good) so can someone help me help him give him some recommendations??? he never said what he's using this laptop for so idk if its gaming or just student use, so just recommend something kinda in between, maybe with a graphics card that can give him some 3D gaming not like CoD or Crysis 2 lol but something. so ya thanks! ^.^ sadly I use desktop computers and the only laptop I've had was an Acer Aspire 5100 which is now really outdated and it sucked... lol so thanks! ^.^ 10 points will go to which ever one he's happy with...

No comments:

Post a Comment